This policy has been prepared by IICTA acting as a data controller pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) no. 6698 to inform you, our respected customers, about processing your data that you transmit to us.
1. Data Controller is the legal entity determining the aims and means of personal data processing, as well as being responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
2. Collecting, Processing Personal Data and Processing Purposes Your data will be processed pursuant to the terms and purposes of personal data processing referred to in article 5 and 6 of PDPA, with the aims of creation of your IICTA membership, your utilization of the services provided by IICTA, making you utilize the IICTA’s event and organization management processes and the advantages prepared for the members especially by IICTA, as well as a carrying out necessary studies and relevant processes by relevant departments to perform the activities carried out by IICTA, carrying out necessary studies by relevant department to make relevant people utilize products and services offered by IICTA, carrying out relevant processes and performing advertising activities of IICTA’s products and services.
3. To Whom and For What Purposes Can Be Processed Personal Data Be Transmitted? Your collected data will be transmitted to our business partners, suppliers legally authorized public institutions and private people pursuant to the terms and purposes of personal data processing referred to in article 8 and 9 of PDPA (See: Terms of Persona Data Protection and Use) with the aims of creation of your IICTA membership, your utilization of the services provided by IICTA, informing you about IICTA’s event and organization management processes and making you utilize the advantages and the likes of them prepared for the members especially by IICTA, as well as carrying out necessary studies and relevant processes by relevant departments to perform the activities carried out by IICTA, carrying out necessary studies by relevant department to make relevant people utilize products and services offered by IICTA, carrying out relevant processes and performing advertising activities of IICTA’s products and services.
4. The Method of Personal Data Collecting and Its Legal Reason. Your Personal Data is collected in all kinds of oral, written or electronic environments with e-mail contact, membership form or in another way pursuant to the abovementioned purposes. Your data collected with this legal reason can be processed or transmitted with the aims referred to in items (1) and (2) of this text, within the scope of the terms and purposes of personal data processing referred to in articles 5 and 6 of PDPA.
5. Personal Data to Be Processed With Your Explicit Consent and the Purpose of Processing. We process your data by receiving your explicit consent in cases of inability to serve the purposes of personal data processing referred to in articles 5 and 6 of PDPA. Personal data limited to name, surname and contact information will be processed and shared in accordance with the approval to be given with the aims of advertising and informing of IICTA.
6. The Rights of Personal Data Subject Referred to In Article 11 Of PDPA On condition that the cases envisaged in article 28 of PDPA titled ‘’Exceptions’’ remain hidden, pursuant to article 11 of PDPA your rights with regards to your personal data will be as follows once you simply consult to IICTA;
To be informed of whether your personal data is processed or not,
To request information if personal data has is processed,
To be informed of the purpose of personal data processing and whether it is used pursuant to its purpose or not,
To be informed of third parties to whom data is transmitted in the domestic area or abroad,
To request to be corrected them, in case of missing or misprocessed personal data, and to be notified to the third parties to whom personal data is disseminated,
Although it has been processed in accordance with the conception of PDPA and GDPR, in case that the reasons required personal data processing has disappeared, to demand to delete or annihilate it or to be notified the process carried out in this context,
To object to an occurrence of an outcome against the person him/herself thereby analyzing the processed data via exclusively automatic systems,
You have the right to demand the recovery of the loss in case of suffering a loss because of the processed personal data illegally.
You can send your request to IICTA in written form or via other methods determined by PDPA to use your abovementioned rights. (See: PDPA)
Because the Personal Data Protection Committee hasn’t determined a method, you need to send your written request to IICTA as required by law. Within the scope of your written application, you can deliver your request involving necessary ID information and explanations about your request to use the rights referred in article 11 of PDPA by hand to contact address (contact office) which is on our website www.iicta.net while you can send it to the e-mail address email@example.com via e-mail, notary public or the other methods specified in PDPA.
We can place cookie formatted information on your computer when you visit the website. There are options on nearly every browser to delete cookies from your hard disk, prevent them from being written and get a warning message before they are saved. For more information regarding this issue, please take a look at the help files and usage information.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text file that a web site places on your computer to get your browsing history and customize online experience when you visit the site for the first time. Cookies fulfill many various duties like enabling you to browse the pages more effectively on the website ‘’IICTA TURKEY’’, storing your options and developing your website experience in general. Cookies enable a faster and easier interaction between you and the website. There are different types of cookies tracking and saving different kinds of activities.
These cookies allow the users to view the website ‘’IICTA’’, to use the functions of the websites and access to secured sections of them. The information collected by these cookies isn’t used for marketing purposes. If it is not allowed for these cookies to be used, the following results will appear:
It will be impossible to use various sections on iicta.net;
IICTA may support its users less often;
IICTA will not be able to remember your settings when you cannot display or use a function..
These cookies serve in the matter of improvement of the IICTA Turkey website. Cookies collect information such as; mostly visited pages or the number of displayed error messages to learn about how customers use iicta.net. These let us understand easily how visitors come to the website and how they surf the website also, highlight the areas so, we can take the experiences we are offering, much further. Then, we form an opinion on how we can enhance the website in terms of its operating manner by gathering this information. The data reserved in these cookies, never show personal info that leads your ID to be identified.
MARKETING AND OTHER COOKIES
These cookies enable the images, advertisements, contents that are shown to you in a way to appeal to you and your interests by collecting information about your habits on internet usage. They remember the web sites you visited, and such information can be shared with the third person like the advertisers.
For showing advertisements on the website or managing our advertisements on other websites and for ensuring social networking functionality, we benefit from third-person advertisements and social media services. Cookies placed by third person are not used or read by IICTA, in other words, only interested third persons use them. We have limited information and control on these cookies, including the data acquired by using these cookies and the intended purposes.
HOW CAN I CONTROL MY COOKIE SETTINGS?
Cookies make the usage of IICTA Turkey Websites faster and easier, but where it is required by you, you can choose to inactivate the cookies in a manner preventing us to remember your choices, offering customized content, and enhancing improved learning via your visit. If you do not prefer to receive cookies to your computer, you can easily block these cookies by simply changing your web browser settings or you can ensure to be notified when you get a new cookie.
Please follow the links given below to learn how to manage cookies on other web browsers:
• Internet Explorer